Suzy Foundation is passionate about helping individuals with special needs. Below are criteria and an overview of what to expect should you send an application for assistance in.
- Include a letter or prescription from the applicant’s doctor confirming the need for the requested assistive device or therapy.
- A copy of parent(s)/guardian(s) most recent Income Tax Return (IRS Form 1040) with copies of all supporting W-2 forms. For your security all information is confidential and treated with the utmost sensitivity. Please black out your social security number. All documents will be shredded once a decision has been made.
- Letter of denial from parent(s)/guardian(s) insurance company.
- Your application will be valid one year from its submission date.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted. If denied, Suzy Foundationwill review your application throughout the year.
- Suzy Foundation considers each applicant on an individual basis.
- Please mail completed application to Suzy Foundation, P.O. BOX 24877, Tempe, AZ 85285 or submit via email.
- Must reside in the Phoenix/Metropolitan area
- Please be advised that the Suzy Foundation will directly purchase the assistive device or therapy for the applicant. Suzy Foundation will NOT reimburse services rendered or devices previously purchased. Please include all of the necessary purchasing information.
Application process: The Suzy Foundation accepts applications throughout the year. Please allow ten working days for receipt of your application. Once we receive your application, it will be processed and presented to the Suzy Foundation Board of Directors for review.
Decision process: A board member will be in touch with you about the board decision for your application. While we try to accommodate every request and respond in a timely manner, please note our foundation is run by volunteers so please allow us ample time to get your application processed.